CUSTOM IKEA PAX INSTALL - PART 4

Today I tackled the lighting for the cabinets. The walk-in already has LED recessed lighting so they were mostly for cosmetic purposes. Here is it turned out:







I first tried rechargeable LED closet lights, but they were not bright enough and didn't make much difference. These are the ones I ordered LED Closet Lights:





So I returned those and purchased these LED strip lights instead:

I also got this LED Strip Connector Kit


They were cut to length and joined together using the pigtails. Each pigtail was soldered onto the strip.



A hole was drilled between each cabinet and the wires run through them to connect to the next one. I had to disassemble the pigtail and pull the pins out in order to fit them though the hole. One the wires were pulled through, the pins were reattached to the clasp.




Comments